Office: 585.387.0500 x16
Areas of Practice
- Admitted New York State Bar and Federal District Court – 2008
- Member, New York State and Monroe County Bar Associations
- Admitted District of Columbia Bar – 1993
- Admitted Maryland State Bar – 1992
- University of Dayton School of Law – J.D. 1992
- University of Michigan – B.A. 1988
I joined Olver Korts LLP in September 2015 and focus my practice on estate planning and estate administration. I strive to provide not only competent and valuable legal assistance to my clients, but to do so with careful attention to detail and personal circumstances.
I have a varied career in the law commencing with Nationwide Insurance Trial Division in Baltimore, Maryland. I, subsequently, proceeded to work for United HealthCare where I handled a myriad of legal healthcare issues in the General Counsel’s office, but most prominently managed litigation for the Mid-Atlantic region. Since returning to my hometown of Rochester, I have happily switched direction by devoting myself to estate planning and estate administration in private practice. I derive great satisfaction from building relationships with my clients and providing a needed service.
When not at work, I enjoy exploring new restaurants, skiing, running, finding time for a good book, and spending time with my husband and three children.