Office: 585.387.0500 x12
Areas of Practice
- Divorce/Family Court
- Personal Bankruptcy
- Civil Litigation
- Sports Agency
- Admitted to New York Bar in 1983
- Admitted to North Carolina Bar in 1992
- University of Dayton, J.D., 1982
- Indiana University, B.A., 1979
- Member of New York State and Monroe County Bar Associations
- Henrietta Town Justice
- Acting Rochester City Court Judge
- Licensed New York State Athlete Agent
- Formerly certified by the National Football League Players Association as a contract advisor/agent
I joined Olver Korts, LLP as a partner in January 2001. I am a graduate of Indiana University and the University of Dayton School of Law and have been practicing law since 1983. I am admitted in New York and North Carolina.
Along with general litigation, I practice in all areas of Family Law including divorce, custody, domestic violence, qualified domestic relations orders, child support and modifications. Other areas include personal bankruptcy and criminal defense.
I also work in the entertainment arena. I have negotiated recording contracts, movie and book publishing deals, and my clients have included pop star/recording artist Teddy Geiger and 2006 ESPY award winner Jason “J-MAC” McElwain.
I am a New York State Licensed Athlete Agent and I was formerly certified by the National Football League Players Association as a contract advisor/agent for players in the National Football League.
Beyond all of that, I am currently serving my sixth term as Henrietta Town Justice and I also serve as an acting city court judge in Rochester City Court.