Office: 585.387.0500 x29
Areas of Practice
- Residential & Commercial Real Estate
- Mortgage Lending
- Landlord/Tenant Representation
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Small Business Formation and Counseling
- Admitted to New York Bar in 1992
- University of Dayton Law School , J.D., 1991
- LeMoyne College , B.A., 1987
- Bishop Kearney High School 1983
- Former Town Planning Baord Member
- Member of New York State and Monroe County Bar Associations
While I consider my practice to be a general practice of law, my concentration is definitely in the area of real estate purchase and sales. I have represented buyers, sellers and lenders in thousands of real estate transactions. This experience has allowed me to develop a process that is smooth and efficient. I enjoy the direct client contact real estate affords me, and I am definitely “hands on” with all of my files.
I am a lifelong Rochester resident and have been actively involved in many charitable and community organizations.