Areas of Practice
- Separation and Divorce
- Collaborative Law
- Post-divorce matters
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Child Support
- Business litigation and dispute resolution
- Admitted to New York Bar in 1977
- Albany Law School of Union University, J.D., 1976
- State University of New York at Albany, B.A., Magna Cum Laude, 1973
- Member of New York State and Monroe County Bar Associations
- Former Member of Executive Committee of Family Law Section NYS Bar Association
- President of Collaborative Law Association of the Rochester Area, Inc.
- Member of International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
I joined Olver Korts, LLP as a partner in January 2006. Prior to joining Olver Korts, I was a long-time partner in another law firm in Rochester.
I concentrate my practice in the areas of family law and commercial dispute resolution.
I have practiced law for thirty nine years, and handle all aspects of family law, including separation and divorce, post-divorce matters, custody, and pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements. I handle both traditional and collaborative law (see description on the Collaborative Law practice page), and I see the collaborative approach as the approach of choice for many civil disputes.
I am a member of the New York State and Monroe County Bar Associations and of the Collaborative Law Association of the Rochester Area and of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals. I am President of the Board of the Collaborative Law Association of the Rochester Area, as well as being a former member of the Executive Committee of the Family Law Section of the New York State Bar Association, and former co-chair of the Family Court Committee of the New York State Bar Association